My Blog List

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Horses, Hook m Early

These are my grand children I have three. This is my oldest one her name is Paige, she just turned 6 years old this year. Its her very first horse ride with me beside her.






 


 




   


This young man is my grandson Wyatt, he is 2 years old. He is my little horseman. I call him my little mister. Whenever he sees a horse no matter where it is he’s telling grandma “horse, horse, horse”.  The first four pictures are over Christmas. In the lower one on Velvet he is about a year and a half old. The last one he was just seven months old on Shaggy.

101_0223   101_0229

101_0227   101_0230

Wyatt and Velvet 002   Wyatt on Shaggy 4m

This little lady is my youngest grand daughter her name is Miss AnnElise she turned one year old in July she's a little bit on the scared side, the real horses care her to death she screamed whenever we got close to one, my daughter and I was devestated, lol. She was even a little leary of stuffed ones they are now a blast. The first picture is  at Christmas this year. She took a break from unwrapping presents just to ride the horse. God willing next year she will be ready for the real thing.   

101_0177 My Grandbabies 002 My Grandbabies 001 My Grandbabies 007

No comments: