My Blog List

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Run Away Mustang and The Great Day

Yesterday was a great day. My daughter, her friend, and my grand babies and I went to see our horses. I have a couple pictures of my grandson riding our horse Stars Velvet Lace, we will call her Lacey for short, of course the cameras batteries went dead, so I only got a few pictures. It is my grandson Wyatt's second time on a horse.

We got to here some exciting true stories while we were there about their new horse Eli. A few days ago seems Eli decided to go on an adventures all on his own. Steven was riding him and started cantering something he has not done under saddle yet. Eli decided he wasn't too happy about it and threw Steven off. He took off and was running all over the place he got way to close to I 71 yes the interstate. My friend Cindy had to jump on my old faithful Lacey and go catch him. She got pretty close caught him but he twisted around and got loose. So some nice neighbor of hers went and got some grain they threw it on the ground and he then let them catch him.

Thank You Lord Jesus


The Hero Star's Velvet Lace


The Runaway Eli

No comments: